- The Cleaning Station carries a full lineup of surface and hand wipes
- Wipes are a convenient alternative to traditional cleaning and disinfecting methods
- Antibacterial Disinfecting Wipes are EPA-registered to kill COVID-19* in just 30 seconds
Why should you choose wipes over other cleaning methods?
Wipes help maintain a spotless facility. When you use a surface wipe, it's easy to make sure that every machine, every surface, and every person is minty clean at all times. Our wipes offer a powerful alternative to paper towels, and they’re proven to perform better. Whether you’re wiping down the front counter or an elevator button panel, our wipes will get the job done right.
Wipes are convenient. Unlike spray bottles and towels, there's no preparation required when you use surface wipes to clean. Simply open your wipes, put them in a wipe dispenser, and you're ready to go! They're also completely disposable, leaving no mess after use.
Wipes are effective. While we clean for appearances, we also clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces to protect staff and guests from germs and viruses. Our wipes contain the most effective ingredients to both clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces.
What wipes are best?
We proudly offer a variety of wipes to fit your specific needs & budget. Here’s a quick look at your options:
- Antibacterial Disinfecting Wipes: EPA-registered to kill SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 in just 30 seconds, and to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in only 15 seconds on hard, non-porous surfaces, our Antibacterial Wipes are the ideal choice when you demand the absolute best. These wipes are bleach-free, alcohol-free, and phenol-free, and they’re our strongest, wettest, and softest wipes. These wipes are best on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Wellness Center Wipes: Our Wellness Center Wipes contain an effective quaternary disinfectant that contains no phenol, bleach, or alcohol. They offer an ideal blend of wetness and strength, and they’re an excellent value. Perfect for surfaces.
- Sanitizing Wipes: Our Sanitizing Wipes are the most cost-effective option. They still offer outstanding performance, featuring an alcohol-free formula that kills 99.9% of germs. They have the lowest moisture content, making them perfect for cleaning electronic equipment. They're also appropriate for use as hand wipes.
- Alcohol Wipes: Zogics 75% Alcohol Wipes are hospital-grade, ready-to-use surface and hand wipes that effectively remove dirt and grime while killing 99.9% of surface bacteria and germs. These effective wipes are sold in bulk rolls and portable tubs for any and every application.
Remember dwell times for effective disinfecting.
You want to keep whatever surface you're disinfecting—like a countertop, for instance—wet for the recommended amount of time to kill germs (also known as dwell time). It's a good idea to set a timer so you can monitor surfaces and ensure they're still wet. You also want to make sure that you're sanitizing frequently used objects and surfaces daily, or more than daily if needed, especially high-touch objects like doorknobs, keyboards, faucet handles, and more.
Helpful tip: make sure you're only wiping in one direction, as studies have suggested that doing so can reduce the risk of recontamination.
What types of surfaces can disinfectant wipes/cleaning wipes be used on?
Disinfectant wipes and cleaning wipes can and should be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. They’re especially handy for high-touch surfaces. Examples of high-touch surfaces include pens, counters, shopping carts, tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, desks, keyboards, phones, toilets, faucets, fitness center equipment, and sinks.
Don't forget your Wipe Dispensers!
Installing wipe dispensers around your facility is a great way to kill germs throughout the day and create a cleaner environment. Ideally, dispensers should be located in high-traffic areas and at every entrance and exit point in your facility.
We have a wide variety of dispensers, from stainless steel floor models (complete with trash can inset) to smaller, wall-mounted dispensers, and easy to transport wipe buckets. We even have all-in-one bundles, combining a sleek wipe dispenser with a hand sanitizing machine for ultimate cleanliness. All of our dispensers are made to be used with Zogics brand wipes!