For a summary of how the PUR:ONE Disinfectant Tablets and EvaClean products can help you defend against bacteria and viruses, please click here.
EvaClean | PUR:ONE ESPO13.1GLP Commercial Disinfecting Tablets
PUR:ONE tablets are effervescent disinfecting and sanitizing tablets that eliminate the need for multiple chemicals while enhancing cleaning protocols by providing one simple solution against the threats of today, and those of tomorrow.
PUR:ONE tablets dissolve in water to produce a variety of strengths that meet the range of needs for every facility, and can be easily applied to any surface with a spray bottle, microfiber towel, dry wipe or mop. The PUR:ONE sanitizing solution is NSF D2 certified safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required.
PUR:ONE is the first chemical with an EPA registered kill claim against bacteria present in biofilm. Biofilm forms when bacteria join together on a surface in clumps and form a protective coating around themselves that make them resistant to disinfectants. Because 93% of all critical surfaces in hospitals and similar facilities harbor biofilm, it is absolutely essential that your cleaning products and protocols effectively defend against this serious health threat.
This highly-effective product has a fast kill rate, which helps you effectively defend your facility against countless viral and bacterial pathogens (eg. SARS-CoV-2, SARS, MRSA, GRSA, C.diff, E.coli, Salmonella, etc).
For more detailed information on applicational uses and disinfecting efficacy, please see the Supporting Documents literature.
PUR:ONE is not to be used with Protexus electrostatic sprayers.
For Use With
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
PUR:ONE multi-purpose tablets have many various uses and are available in different tablet sizes for easy mixing and precise dilution. Please refer to the dilution chart below.
|Food contact surface sanitizer (no rinse)
60 second contact time
|100 ppm||(1) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2.5 gal
(1) 13.1 tab / 10 gal
|Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.)
Cold & flu virus (including H1N2)
Salmonella & Staph
|538 ppm||(6) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2 qts
|Bloodborne pathogen, Herpes & Polio, Norovirus,
MRSA & Ecoli, HIV & Hep B claims, Many animal pathogens
|1076 ppm||(11) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3g tab / 1 qt
(1) 13.1 tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 10 minute claim||2153 ppm||(2) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 4 minute claim||4306 ppm||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|Emerging pathogen (COVID-19) 1 minute claim||4306 ppm||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
- Use PUR:ONE with spray bottles, flip top bottles, microfiber, dry wipes and with a mop.
- More accurate dilution than chemical dispensers
- NADCC concentrated tablet mixes with normal tap water to create HOCL
- Sporicidal solution kills C.diff in 4 minutes
- Dilution-stable for 3 days in closed container
- Quantity: 256 tablets (tub), 512 tablets (case)
- Weight: 13.1G / 0.0288 lbs (per tablet)
- EPA Registration Number: 71847-7-91524