Rubber Sport Flooring Cleaner & Degreaser | 1 Gallon
Designed to Clean & Maintain Rubber Sport Flooring
Concentrated cleaner designed specifically for rubber flooring. Safe for daily cleaning and strong enough for regular deep cleaning. Features low toxicity, low odor (VOCs), and is readily biodegradable. Removes dirt and build-up from all types of rubber flooring. Excellent for use with mop & bucket or automatic floor scrubbers.
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck.
Directions For Usage
Cleaning your rubber flooring is as easy as 3 steps:
1. Dilute solution in water
1–2 oz. per gallon with a mop & bucket 10 oz. per gallon with an autoscrubber
2. Apply to flooring
Use a mop & bucket for routine cleaning and an autoscrubber for deep cleaning.
3. Let sit, then rinse
Let sit for 5–7 minutes, then mop up or wet vacuum excess with clean water.
- Available in a single 32oz, case of six 32 oz. bottles, single gallon, and case of four gallon bottles
- Green cleaning product meets Green Seal’s environmental standard
- Non-toxic, low-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated rubber flooring cleaner
- Cleans up chalk, removes sweat, cuts through grease, & protects rubber flooring
- Great for use in mop and bucket cleaning or automatic floor scrubbers
- Neutral pH is safe for rubber flooring
Perfect For Use On:
- Rolled Rubber
- Interlocking Tiles
- Stall Mats
- Vulcanized & Recycled Rubber
- & More!
- Zogics Rubber Sport Flooring Cleaner & Degreaser SDS
- Zogics Rubber Sport Flooring Cleaner & Degreaser Product Sheet
Volume: 128 oz. (4 gallons/case)
Weight: 8.65 lbs single, 34.60 lbs case
Scent: Fragrance Free
pH Level: 6.0 – 7.0
Recommended Dilution: 1– 2 oz./gallon (mop & bucket), 10 oz./gallon (autoscrubber)
Freeze/Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing
Ingredients: Secondary Alcohol Ethoxylate - (84133-50-6), C8-C10 Ethoxylated, Propoxylated Alcohols - (68603-25-8), Sodium Xylene Sulfonate - (1300-72-7), Potassium Citrate - (6100-05-6), Dye - (N/A), Water - (7732-18-5)