Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier | Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier
Effectively remove up to 99% of bacteria and viruses with the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier. This medical grade HEPA air filtration system eliminates a broad range of chemicals, gasses, VOC's and formaldehyde. From dental offices to people exposed to smoke from wildfires, this broad spectrum absorption air purifier will protect against airborne contaminants.
If you are looking for filter replacements, you can find them here.
How Austin Air Purifiers Work
The superior performance of the Austin Air Purifier begins as air is drawn into the unit via the 360-degree air intake system. Contaminants are captured using the most proven, powerful filtration available: Medical Grade HEPA and activated carbon. The clean, filtered air is then pushed back into the room via a directional export vent. This guarantees the entire room is free from pollutants, not just the air directly around the unit.
- Designed to run 24/7
- 5-year filter life
- Small footprint
- Cost Effective
- Non-toxic powder coating
- Runs quiet
- Takes about an hour to filter air in 900 square foot room
- Low Maintenance
- 5-year warranty
- Austin Air Purifier Comparison Chart
- Austin Air Filter Guide
- Austin Air Filter Change Guide
- Austin Air User Guide to Odors Removed
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Effectively removes particles that include dust, pollen, elements of smoke and formaldehyde
- Eases headaches and nausea related to chemical exposure
- Minimizes coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Efficient way to remove wood burning smoke and other dangerous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Lessens allergies and asthma attacks
- Ideal for dental offices, individuals suffering from multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 14.5" W x 23" H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Housing: 360-degree perforated steel intake housing
- Finish: Powder coat
- Speeds: 3 speed centrifugal fan
- Decibel Ratings: Low= less than >49 Db, Medium= 52 Db, High= 62Db
- Motor: High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- Certifications: CSA approved
- Stage 1: Large particle pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium particle pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: Over 780 cubic inches of activated carbon, potassium iodide impregnated carbon and zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- Stage 4: 60 sq. ft. of true medical grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
Please note there is a $25 restocking fee for returns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.