Austin Air Allergy Machine | HEPA and HEGA Air Purifier
If you have allergies or asthma, the Austin Air Allergy Machine is the perfect solution in your home or office. This air purifier is designed to increase air flow and filter allergens in the air quickly thanks to the medical grade HEPA and HEGA filtration system. It removes up to 99% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns. From allergens to dander, this is the best air purifier for asthma and allergies.
If you are looking for filter replacements, you can find them here.
How Austin Air Purifiers Work
The superior performance of the Austin Air Purifier begins as air is drawn into the unit via the 360-degree air intake system. Contaminants are captured using the most proven, powerful filtration available: Medical Grade HEPA and activated carbon. The clean, filtered air is then pushed back into the room via a directional export vent. This guarantees the entire room is free from pollutants, not just the air directly around the unit.
- Designed to run 24/7
- 5-year filter life
- Small footprint
- Cost Effective
- Non-toxic powder coating
- Low Maintenance
- Quiet running sounds
- Take about an hour to filter air in 900 square foot room
- 5-year warranty
- Relieves sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies
- HEGA carbon cloth removes chemicals, gasses, bacteria and viruses from the air
- Reduces night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Provides immediate and high capacity filtration of allergens
- Lessens dry mouth and runny nose
- Sleep sounder and reduce snoring
- Ideal for asthmatic children, damp environments and those exposed to biologics such as viruses
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 14.5" W x 23" H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Housing: 360-degree perforated steel intake housing
- Finish: Powder coat
- Speeds: 3 speed centrifugal fan
- Decibel Ratings: Low= less than >49 Db, Medium= 52 Db, High= 62Db
- Motor: High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- Certifications: CSA approved
- Stage 1: Large particle pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium particle pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: 60 sq. ft. of true medical grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
- Stage 4: Military grade HEGA carbon cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), provides an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
Please note there is a $25 restocking fee for returns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.