Vital Oxide by Vital Solutions meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 (10-minute contact time required for disinfection).
Vital Solutions | Vital Oxide Commercial Surface Disinfectant (5 gallons)
Vital Oxide Commercial Mold Remover & Surface Disinfectant is a broad-spectrum cleaner designed to be used on both hard & soft surfaces.
The hospital-grade quaternary ammonium chloride base formulation is effective at disinfecting and sanitizing porous surfaces such as upholstery, linens, carpets and athletic turf, as well as nonporous surfaces such as counters, walls and floors.
Perfect for us in commercial or residential settings alike, this product kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, fungus, mold, and mildew at the source, and is an NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer.
Additionally, this product eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance, and its hypo-allergenic properties make it gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
Vital Oxide can be effectively used against H1N1, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis A/B/C, Ligionella, Norovirus, human corona and SARS-associated corona virus (COVID-19), and other pathogens.
Note: Dispensing device not included.
Directions for Use
Ready to use in non-diluted form (recommended for first-time use on surfaces), as well as diluted forms. Coverage for 1 gallon (128 oz.) is approximately 1,000 ft2 if applied by spray bottle, sponge, mop, or by immersion application method, and approximately 8,000 ft3 if applied by an electrostatic sprayer or fogging device. Follow application instructions on product label specific to the material of your subject item. Dilution ratios are as follows:
- Porous Surfaces: 1 oz. Vital Oxide / 5oz. Water (scale up for larger quantity)
- Nonporous Surfaces: 1 oz. Vital Oxide / 9oz. Water (scale up for larger quantity)
- EPA-approved broad-spectrum surface disinfectant, germicidal detergent, mildewstat, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including H1N1, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis A/B/C, Ligionella, Norovirus, human corona and SARS-associated corona virus (COVID-19), and other pathogens
- One-step no-rinse application can be safely used on a variety porous and non-porous surfaces (upholstery, carpets, athletic turf, counters, walls, floors)
- NSF-registered as a “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Effectively eliminates odors caused by mildew, smoke or pets
- No VOC's, chemical irritants or noxious fumes, making it perfect for everyday use
- Neutral pH (8-9)
EPA Reg. No.: 82972-1
Volume: 5 gallons
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Active Ingredients: Chlorine Dioxide - 0.200%, Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18)
Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.125%, Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14)
Ethybenzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.125%
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients - 99.550%