EMist Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer + Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant (Case of 4 Gallons)
For your convenience, we have bundled the EPIX360 Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer with a case of Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, which is an FDA-Approved and EPA-registered List N disinfectant that's proven to kill the COVID-19 virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 60 seconds, and effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with 60 seconds of wet contact time (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
The EMist EPIX360 Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer is the most effective handheld disinfectant sprayer in the world. Built to work hard, this cordless electrostatic sprayer is powerful, durable, and provides breakthrough application performance – more coverage, less waste, and better results.
A key standout feature of the EMist Electrostatic Sprayer is its ability to be used with any EPA-registered List N disinfecting solution, allowing the user greater product access and choice when cleaning their facility. Simply fill the 8 oz. tank with a safe EPA-approved water-soluble disinfectant, pull the trigger, and the EPIX360 goes to work laying down an even and uniform 360° layer of germ-killing power.
The EPIX360 Electrostatic Sprayer comes with a fixed 75-micron spray nozzle, which will allow you to disinfect up to 4,000 ft2 of high-touchpoint surfaces with just one 8 oz. tank of cleaning solution. Because these micron sizes do not qualify as fine particles under EPA guidelines, users are not required to wear respiratory PPE during operation.
Powered by a 14.4V lithium ion battery, the EPIX360 Cordless Sprayer allows it's user complete mobility and freedom from utilizing a conventional wall plug-in power source, and weighing in at just three pounds when full makes it easily maneuverable and portable for any user. With a runtime that allows for about 20 tanks of usage before the need to recharge, the EPIX360 Electrostatic Sprayer can be used to achieve most intended tasks in a single session. Lastly, with the advanced EPIX grounding technology, shock and electrical hazards during operation are never an issue.
360° Cleaning Coverage
The EMist Sprayer uses an electrostatic charge that allows the droplets to attract to the surface, rather than float in the air (which is typically associated with a standard mister or fogger). This touchless electrostatic spray “wraps around” surfaces & objects in 360°, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional spray bottles, buckets, and rags.
The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — Any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
- One (1) EPIX360 Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer
- One (1) EPIX360 8 oz. Fluid Reservoir Tank
- Four (4) EPIX360 8 oz. Fluid Reservoir Tank Liners
- Two (2) 14.4V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- One (1) 14.4V Battery Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Four (4) Gallons of Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
- Electrostatic technology allows for 360° cleaning coverage
- Disinfect 4,000 ft2 of high-touchpoint surfaces with just one 8 oz. tank
- Fixed 75-micron sprayer nozzle directs charged particles with pin-point accuracy
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, lightweight, and highly-portable
- 14.4V lithium ion rechargeable battery provides approximately 1 hour of runtime each (two (2) included)
HOCL Disinfectant Features
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria ike Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surfaces residues
- Ready-to-use product — Just spray and walk away!
Sectors For Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theaters, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
For Use With
- Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
- Zogics Commercial Disinfectant Concentrate
- Vital Oxide Commercial Surface Disinfectant
- MatGuard Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
- MatGuard MatPRO Commercial Surface Disinfectant Concentrate
- ND64 Neutral Commercial Disinfectant & Detergent Concentrate
- A2Z Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner
- EMist EPIX360 Instruction Manual
- EMist EPIX360 Quick Start Guide
- EMist EPIX360 Product Sheet
- Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant SDS
- Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant Product Sheet
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||EPIX360|
|Color||Grey / Black|
|Dimensions||8.5” L x 3.5” W x 13” H|
|Sprayer Weight||2.45 lbs (empty)
3 lbs (full)
|Package Weight (sprayer & accessories )||16.45 lbs|
|Micron Capacity||75 microns|
|Tank Capacity||8 oz.|
|Flow Rate||2.86 oz/min|
|Spray Distance||2–3 ft|
|Coverage per Tank||4,000 ft2|
|Battery Life||20 tanks / charge|
|Charge Time||45 minutes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HOCL128|
|Quantity||Case of 4 Gallons|
|EPA Registration Number||85134-1-93990|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|