Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
AvKare | Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology found in Waltz D is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL contained in Waltz D reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — Any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
Directions for use:
- Remove gross particles from surface
- Wash surface with cleaning agent or detergent
- Wet surface thoroughly with Waltz D, allowing to remain wet for 60 seconds
- Allow surface to dry completely (approximate 10 minutes)
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Enironmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surfaces residues
- Ready-to-use product — Just spray and walk away!
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.