EPA Approved Industrial-Grade Formula
Zogics Commercial Disinfectant Concentrate (HDIS) meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We developed Zogics Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant to stop the spread of harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses in high volume areas like fitness centers, gyms, schools, and other facilities. Tough enough for hospitals, this EPA approved industrial-grade surface formula works as a sanitizer, germicide, fungicide, and virucide.
Because sanitation and cleanliness are a top priority for you, we know this hospital-grade disinfectant will give you peace of mind by providing a safer environment for your members and staff.
Directions for use:
Use 2 ounces of disinfectant per 1 gallon of water 1 gallon of concentrate = 64 gallons of disinfectant.
- EPA approved; Kills harmful germs & bacteria like HIV-1, HBV, MRSA
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- One step surface disinfectant, germicidal detergent, surface cleaner, mildewstat, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer
- 4 gallons makes 256 gallons of surface disinfectant
- Effective in hard water up to 400 ppm
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV and HCV
- Non-diluting to floor finishes
Volume: 1 gallon (128 oz.)
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Active Ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - 2.535%, n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%), dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride - 1.690%
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.