Food Service Sanitizer | Sani-512 Sanitizer
The Sani-512 Food Service Sanitizer is a cost effective upgrade to your facility's maintence closet. This highly-concentrated sanitizer is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces including food preparation areas, glassware and utensils. This food service santizer meets EPA's standards to use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. From restaurants to food processing plants, this sanitizer is great for all types of food service.
For easy dilution and dispensing, add one of the PrecisionFlo Chemical Dispensers.
- Sanitizes surfaces in 60 seconds
- Ultra-concentrated for great cost savings
- Meets EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2
- No rinsing required
- For use on equipment, glassware and utensils
Refer to original container label for complete use directions.
- Scent: None
- Recommended Dilution: 1:512
- pH: 7.0
- Base: Quaternary ammonium chloride
- Foam: Low to Moderate
- Viscosity: Water Thin
- Solubility: Complete with water
- Rinsability: Not required
- Biodegradability: Complete
- Storage/Stability: 1 year
- Quantity: 2 - 80 ounce bottles