Revolution Bag Utility Grade Can Liner, 22" x 25", 500/case
Revolution Bag uses a closed-loop recycling process in which agricultural films are gathered from farms and washed and recycled to produce PCRpro, a high-quality resin. That resin is the foundation for our can liners, which exceed environmentally preferred requirements without costing more. These liners are not only are certified to be eco-friendly but also compare in quality to any non-EPA compliant liners. This Revolution Bag Utility Grade Can Liner can be used with Zogics Wipes Floor Dispenser with Door, Z650 and Z650B.
- Ecologo certified
- Strong and Durable Construction
- Can liners for every type of commercial or industrial need
- Eco-Friendly and exceeds EPA procurement guidelines by an average of 700%
- Revolution Bag creates liners through a closed-loop, in-house system that ensures the highest-quality post-consumer recycled resin
- All bags contain 30% to 97% post-consumer recycled resin
About the Process:
Revolution Bag make extremely strong and durable can liners. Premium resin allows performance to equal or exceed that of liners made of non-recycled materials. All tubular construction means no slit seals to split under pressure. The bottom of the can liner is star sealed and makes the construction more secure.
Revolution Bag Trash Can Liners Specifications:
- Count: 500 Bags/ Case
- Gallon Capacity: 7 - 10 Gallons
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Size: 22" x 25"
- Dry Weight Capacity: 44 lbs
- We Weight Capacity: 34 lbs
- GA: 0.45 mil
- Color: Clear