Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant, 32 oz (Case of 12) and Buff™ Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towels (12) Bundle
Our Buff Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towels and Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant Bundle is perfect for use on a variety of surfaces like mirrors, glass, stainless steel more.
Waltz D is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer.The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly,non-caustic and non-corrosive, andwill effectively eliminate 99.99% ofharmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology found in WaltzD is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL contained in WaltzD reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
Buff Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towels are made out of soft, stretchy and flexible microfiber blend. The flat weave construction prevents fiber breakage and keeps towel 100% lint-free. In addition, the overlock stitching on edges prevents frayingand allows the microfiber glass towels to be washed hundreds of times while still performing like they did when they were new.
- Ready-to-use product — just spray and walk away!
- EPA-registered FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use onfood service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surface residues
Directions for use:
- Remove dirt and particles from surface
- Wash surface with cleaning agent or detergent
- Wet surface thoroughly with WaltzD, allowing to remain wet for 60 seconds
- Allow surface to dry completely (approximate 10 minutes)
Waltz D Specifications:
- Manufacturer Part Number: AKHCA32-12
- Volume: 32 oz
- Quantity: Case of 12
- EPA Registration Number: 85134-1-93990
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid—0.025%
- Other Ingredients: 99.975%
Buff™ Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towels Specifications: