Buff Pro Microfiber Towel | 16 x 16 Microfiber Towels
Make no mistake, Buff™ Pro Multi-Surface 16x16 Microfiber Towels are different. What makes it different? Made with Intra Weave technology, these towels use microfiber as part of the base fabric, where conventional towels weave microfiber around a lesser base fabric. This means more microfiber per square inch and, therefore, more absorbing power.
Made from a 80% polyester / 20% polyamide microfiber blend, the 320 GSM split fiber weave creates open spaces in the fabric that allow the towel to have superior absorbency while remaining lightweight and stretchy.
Overlock stitching prevents fraying and allows the microfiber glass towels to be washed hundreds of times while still performing like they did when they were new.
- Soft, stretchy and flexible microfiber blend
- Flat weave construction prevents fiber breakage and keeps towel 100% lint-free
- Overlock stitching on edges prevents fraying
- Perfect for use on mirrors, glass, stainless steel & more
- Dimensions: 16" x 16"
- Weight: 320 GSM
- Denier: .1-.2
- Material: 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Edges: Overlocking
- Color: Light blue