Austin Air Bedroom Machine | Home Air Purifier
Ensure you get a good night's rest with the Austin Air Bedroom Machine. This home purifier combines medical grade HEPA technology and a unique carbon blend to remove contaminants like dust, dander while also protecting against chemicals and VOC's. The bedroom machine was developed to improve sleep, allowing you to breathe easier by reducing snoring, night-time allergies, and strengthening your immunity. Keep your room fresh and smelling clean with this HEPA air purifier.
If you are looking for filter replacement, you can find them here.
How Austin Air Purifiers Work
The superior performance of the Austin Air Purifier begins as air is drawn into the unit via the 360-degree air intake system. Contaminants are captured using the most proven, powerful filtration available: Medical Grade HEPA and activated carbon. The clean, filtered air is then pushed back into the room via a directional export vent. This guarantees the entire room is free from pollutants, not just the air directly around the unit.
- Designed to run 24/7
- 5-year filter life
- Small footprint
- Cost Effective
- Non-toxic powder coating
- Low Maintenance
- Runs quiet
- One hour to filter 900 square foot room
- 5-year warranty
- Improves overall sleep quality
- Effectively protects against viruses and bacteria
- Eases sneezing, coughing and wheezing
- Minimizes snoring
- Comprehensive air purifier with 5 stage filtration
- Lessens allergies and asthma attacks
- Ideal for those looking to improve overall health and wellbeing
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 14.5" W x 23" H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Housing: 360-degree perforated steel intake housing
- Finish: Powder coat
- Speeds: 3 speed centrifugal fan
- Decibel Ratings: Low= less than >49 Db, Medium= 52 Db, High= 62Db
- Motor: High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- Certifications: CSA approved
- Stage 1: Large particle pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium particle pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3: Over 780 cubic inches of activated carbon, potassium iodide impregnated carbon and zeolite. Removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- Stage 4: 60 sq. ft. of true medical grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
- Stage 5: Military grade HEGA carbon cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
Please note there is a $25 restocking fee for returns.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.